Hate doesn’t breed hate. Hate inspires anger in victims of hatred and that anger is called hatred to delegitimize it and villainize people. If you wanna help people who are victims then first you gotta stop acting like they’re just as bad their oppressors and abusers.
This Halloween, I’m dressing up as Maleficent and going to all the parties I wasn’t invited to.
I reckon if more people understood this there would be a lot less victim blaming when it comes to rape.
what haircuts tell you about sexuality:
- straight girls all have long hair
- lesbians always have short hair
- bisexuals wear an elegant yet easy to maintain bob
- asexuals shave their head in the style of the pious monk
- pansexuals put pans on their head. they put a fucking pan on th
Cara Thayer and Louie Van Patten - “Confrontational Paintings of Intimacy”
if u think teenage girls are crazed and hormonal and irrational you should see what happens when you tell a grown ass man “no”
as soon as i heard her line “pussy put his ass to sleep now he callin me NyQuil” i knew i was listening to Art
"The Teenage Gaze" photographed by Petra Collins
Lost in Translation (2003) dir. Sofia Coppola
"You’re not hopeless."